Known information for The Flame of Xulta:
- 200+ cards
- With the upcoming release of The Flame of Xulta, the Expedition format will cycle out The Empty Throne, among other changes, and become part of the rotation for Eternal’s Organized Play offerings! Final details are still being sorted out, but we’re excited for Eternal‘s next chapter and upcoming season!
- A unit achieves Mastery when it deals total damage equal to its Mastery number.
- You don’t need to deal the damage all at once. You can do it over multiple attacks. Whenever you reach the Mastery number, you’ll get the Mastery bonus immediately.
- When your unit makes progress towards Mastery, it keeps that progress even if it changes zones, like being bounced by a Teleport or killed by a Deathstrike.
- BUT the unit only gains Mastery if it deals damage and survives. If your Relentless Combatant attacks and dies from being blocked, it will not gain Mastery from the damage of that attack.
Mastery works when blocking too. You can gain Mastery when blocking, making a Killer attack, or any other time your unit would deal damage and survive.
- Similar to Ultimate, Mastery can refresh if your unit leaves play and returns later. Say your Relentless Combatant dies after it got its Mastery bonus of +2/+2. If you bring it back later with Last Chance, it will still be a 4/5 but now it will have another Mastery 8: +2/+2 ready to complete.
If you know of spoilers not listed here please contact kaelari with the information
Cast Into Shadow
Sodi The Metamorph
Kairos, Grand Champion
Living Wave (Token from Tidal Forces)
Nakova & Molot (Only playable through Den of Ordeals)
Ila & Mizo
Eloz Martial Scholar
Anthem of Grodov
Den of Ordeals
Eremot, Death Incarnate
Akko Inspired Artist
Sword of Judgement
High Prophet of Sol
Ramba, Arena Showman
Nahid the Immortal
Mercy of Kodosh
Felrauk the Outcast