Kaelari's Collection Exporter
- Have a Java Runtime Environment (JRE) installed. This is outside the scope of this document. This may help
- Install Sikulix -> Here
Make sure to install option 1
- Download and unzip the script. Script
- Make the folder c:\eternalimages (This can be changed in the script but this is the default location to output)
- For sanity sake close other windows and programs that can spawn windows
- Open Eternal
- Create a new empty deck and set your filters
- Alt-tab to your desktop and run sikulix
- Open the script.
- You should have a sikulix window in front of a full screen eternal with a new empty deck showing. (You might need to alt-tab a few times to get this)
- Hit run on the sikulix window and sit back and let it run.
- If you need to stop it for any reason shift+alt+c will stop sikulix.
Options and tricks
- You can change what cards it exports by using eternal's filters. Do this before you start the script
- It will wipe the output file each time you start the script. If this is not what you want make sure to copy the output file somewhere
- It may take a considerable amount of time if you have a large collection, plan accordingly.
- Consider exporting in chunks, such as one set at a time. Consider skipping the campaigns since you either have them or don't
- The script was designed to work at 1080x1920. Other resolutions may or may not work. You might be able to get them to work by adjusting click locations.
- All feedback is welcome. I hope this script is useful but I make no guarentee of any kind that it will work in any way for anything.
The script is pretty slow. It could probably be optimized to be a bit faster but not enough faster to matter. If it takes an hour to run dropping it by a few minutes isn't a big deal.
Without digging into memory reading or other hackery I can't think of a way to make this relevantly faster. If you can then please do so.
Output is in the normal deck export format and uses eternal's own deck export to get the information. This should make it easy to import anywhere.
This will work with EWC's
- Improvements to speed. now does 8 cards at a time. This resulted in a much larger speedup than I expected