Kaelari's Card Image Grabber
- Have a Java Runtime Environment (JRE) installed. This is outside the scope of this document. This may help
- Install Sikulix -> Here
Make sure to install option 1
- Download and unzip the script. Script
- Make the folder c:\eternalimages (This can be changed in the script but this is the default location to output)
- For sanity sake close other windows and programs that can spawn windows
- Open Eternal
- Create a new empty deck and set your filters
- Alt-tab to your desktop and run sikulix
- Open the script.
- You should have a sikulix window in front of a full screen eternal with a new empty deck showing. (You might need to alt-tab a few times to get this)
- Hit run on the sikulix window and sit back and let it run.
- If you need to stop it for any reason shift+alt+c will stop sikulix.
Options and tricks
- You can change what cards it exports by using eternal's filters. Do this before you start the script
- The script was designed to work at 1080x1920. Other resolutions may or may not work. You might be able to get them to work by adjusting click locations.
- All feedback is welcome. I hope this script is useful but I make no guarentee of any kind that it will work in any way for anything.
The script is pretty slow. It could probably be optimized to be a bit faster but not enough faster to matter. If it takes an hour to run dropping it by a few minutes isn't a big deal.